Monday, September 15, 2008

Honey Do List



I have quite a few things on my Honey-Do-List from Mamalang. I have finally gotten one of them off. I have been working on a Computer desk/Armour since I think January or February. I would work hard and then take some time off and then work hard again. My deployment date is getting quite close so I figured it was time to get it done. I can say that after almost 10 months it is complete and in the house ready for her to overfill it with stuff. I say her cause I am not going to be here to help. Above are pics of it still in the garage. I am pretty proud of it. Is it perfect? NOPE! Does Mamalang like it? YUP! That is all that matters. I can say all I bought was plywood, 4 hinges, 4 magnetic door holders, door hardware and drawer hardware. Everything else I made, doors (including the chalkboard paint on the backs) Drawers (including the slides for the bottom file folder drawer. I learned how to work with wood in High school...more than a few years ago. I have always enjoyed doing it. I have made a few other projects but those are for blogs for other days.

No comments: