Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deploying is expensive

I have heard about all the extra money we are supposed to make while deployed. I am wondering when that happens. This deployment so far has been very expensive. Every place we go there is something else that is needed because they don;t supply this here or that there. I will be happy when I am in my long term quarters and not moving around everywhere. I packed a large foot locker that was shipped and it wont be here till 3 weeks after I moved in. I packed extra clothes, creature comforts, extra soap, towels, sheets, blanket..all things I want but some I will NEED before it gets here. I can't get anyone from home to ship anything cause it would take just as long to get. There are some things I am going to have to buy. Once the box gets here I will have so many extras I am not sure what I am going to do with all of it! This is one of the lesser irritating things that have happened during this deployment. At least for me maybe not mamalang, but for me lesser irritating!

No comments: